As internet retailing or e-tailing increases, it pays to take online payments. With online shopping you’ll increase your overall sales, reach a wider target market and save on the overheads associated with a bricks and mortar store.
123 are delighted to offer the following payment solutions for selling in a non face-to-face environment. We have partnered with Worldpay and SagePay, two of the leading providers in the UK to offer you these solutions. To decide which products and therefore which of these providers will be best for your business, our fully qualified sales team will guide you through your choices.
- Secure Processing with leading levels of security protecting both you and your merchant
- Payment processing covering Visa, Visa Electron, Visa Delta, Maestro, MasterCard and more…
- Multi Currency offering a variety of both currencies and languages
- AV and CV2 fraud screening to include 3D Secure (Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCard)
- Comprehensive Shopping Cart integration with your website
- Fully PCI DSS compliant adhering to all recent developments
Whether you want to take card payments over the phone, by mail order or through your website…we can offer you the right solution in this 'customer not present' environment.
Mail Order / Telephone Order (MOTO)
This product allows you to take payments quickly and easily without the need for a website. Take payments via email, over the phone and by fax.
MOTO - adding flexibility to how you accept card payments:
- All securely hosted online - you just need to log in
- Process mail order/telephone order (MOTO) payments
- Potential to increase your business with a wider customer base
Take payments on any web-enabled device including: mobile phones, tablets and PC’s and laptops.
Secure, and feature rich solutions that provide everything you need to start taking payments through your website and processing online.
Leading solutions to accepting card payments through your website:
- Secure processing, to include multi currency transactions
- Shopping cart integration
- Comprehensive fraud screening
It’s quick and easy to set up and with 123Send by your side, you could be up and running in no time.
To use any internet payment processing service, you need to have internet merchant account, even if you already have a merchant account for customer present trading, an internet merchant account is required for online trading. 123Send can set this up for you once you decide which product is best for your business.
Virtual terminal allows Tablet Rentals to take secure online and phone payments. They provide a full iPad rental service to clients across the UK. For this they need to process financial transactions quickly and efficiently…Read more